Monday, June 10, 2013

Update on my tasks last week

I can pretty much say I didn’t totally mess that to-do list last week.

For the doll fashion thing, I have completed one client’s request. The one that takes up a lot of time, I didn’t complete but I made a good start. I will be finishing the rest this Wednesday, when it’s national holiday here in the Philippines. I have new orders, though, which I intend to work on the weekend.

I was able to finish my art assignment to my Coursera class, so I think that was an accomplishment for my week despite my bloopers in the other department.
I did some family stuff but missed to cover the little boy’s books and notebooks. Now noting mentally that I had to take some power nap on my way home so I can cover the books tonight.
Another major miss that happened was the comic book story line. I’m planning to start plotting tomorrow morning, then sketch the rest of the week. Next week, I should start drawing for the frames.

I was so happy to have started reading Andrew Loomis’ Figure Drawing For All It’s Worth. I have learned perspectives easily and applied it to the painting I prepared for my courser class.
I won’t show it here, but to my “gallery” blog, artofshasha.

So gotta go, as you know I have so many things to catch up with.

Tatah!

No comments:

Post a Comment