Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 2: Female Figure --- What I have done so far...

so, here are the things i did to more or less complete my Week 1 task:

* brought my watercolor pad everywhere i go so that i can sketch/practice when my hands are idle (lunchtime at work, kitchen table while cooking, couch while watching tv, bedroom before my son sleeps, at waiting areas while running errands/paying bills, etc)
* revisited my favorite youtube channels Fsketcher (teaches you how to structure your line drawings) and Elidada84 (makes use of watercolors for fashion illustration well)
*  sketched in the weekdays, colored during the weekend
*  focused on form drawing - dismissed my downloaded files and magazine clippings (saved them for later, though)
* photographed some of the sketches
* post them here...

okay, here are the sketches for Week 1. Enjoy...
















No comments:

Post a Comment