Monday, September 9, 2013

Another crazy schedule "idea"

What got me overwhelmed, I just realized, is that I am treating sketching/drawing AND rendering as one thing.

They aren’t!

Having no clue what these art terms mean to my venture, I went crazy with my schedule of workloads for the next 53 weeks and knocking myself out.

So how do I go about these…

First, sketching/drawing should be the first to come in. So I need to work on these skills first.
Perhaps, Andrew Loomis’ books are my main resource of knowledge. And oh, the nice, free tutorials from PencilKings!
I probably should be getting started with PencilKings first since there is a schedule that I need to follow.
I think I am currently 5, NO - 15 days late right now. Each day needs only 5 minutes to work on so I can probably squeeze that in early in the morning when I wake up, just before my zumba time.
After that 1-month’s worth of doodling, I’d probably go back to Andrew Loomis’ Figure Drawing book.
I’m probably giving myself two months to complete all these sketching activities.
Need to produce at least one page of sketch for each lesson.
I’d probably use that beautiful sketchbook that is a South Korean brand. It’s pretty thick and not as handy as a moleskin but I’m fine with it.

Then, when I’m done with sketches, I’ll go down to rendering.
The process as to how I’m gonna make it possible is to be discussed later.
As you see, I like to fantasize and dream out all those things – but time management is my enemy, or my weakness.
THAT should be something I need to work out FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Okay, so basically, as I realized a couple of seconds after the previous sentence I had typed, what I’m planning to do really is just an extended version of my original plan.


I am really going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment